Easynews Subscriber Claims Admins Leaking Private Info
j***@pedward.cock
2005-05-17 17:29:45 UTC
there is only one person who posts from easynews as godzilla.. the
founder and co-owner of easynews..
give us a ring on our toll-free number and ask to be transfered to
godzilla.. you'll only get 1 person everytime.. me.
except when you're destroying tokyo?
I've got a GSM phone.. no problems there.. ;)
How adorable. Jeff "godzilla" Minor, a multi-millionaire who makes his
fortune by internationally distributing pirated software and child
pornography, rubbing elbows with Edward "(e)" Kohout, an illiterate,
dumpster-diving welfare recipient who's one of his pedophile customers.
Jeff spends his day discussing network throughput and corporate
mergers, while Edward glues model airplanes and watches Robot Chicken.

Why don't you fly Kohout over for dinner and introduce him to the wife,
Jeff? I'd LOVE to see you pretend to be on equal footing with him in
real life. <snicker>

What's the extent of your relationship with Caputo, Jeff?
j***@pedward.cock
2005-05-17 17:29:47 UTC
On Tue, 17 May 2005 16:33:32 GMT, Jeff "godzilla" Minor
Your argument doesn't wash. While you provide an excellent news server,
your rationalizations are bullshit.
I think you "rolled over" on logic and common sense. Everything you say
is tripe.
Rumor has it that you've rolled over on many people in the past.
there is a $50k bounty (posted numerous times in easynews.support) for
proof in public documents (court papers, warrants, etc) that we have
ever done this to a legit user (not someone posting viruses, etc).
seeing that we haven't ever payed out.. it's jus that, rumor.
(g) Or, seeing as "legit" and "etc" are subjective,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
we have to cooperate with the judicial branch of the government.. not
the executive. and we don't cooperate with the executive.
we would fight to the supreme court before we ever did such a
non-american thing. we do have the 4th amemdment.. if they don't have
probably cause.. they can stick up their ass.
You'd hand over anything demanded in a heartbeat, Jeff. Your entire
business depends on a tiny handful of leftover laws which allow you to
legally do what most people would get 100 years in prison for. You
know this, and you also know you're not gonna fuck around with people
who could put pressure on lobbyists to revamp those laws.

Quit bullshitting.
2005-05-17 17:57:39 UTC
news.easynews.com!en212!core-easynews!newsfeed2.easynews.com!easynews.com!easy
news!newsfeed.news2me.com!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.net!news.tele.dk!new
s.tele.dk!small.news.tele.dk!newsgate.cistron.nl!feeder.enertel.nl!nntpfeed-01.
ops.asmr-01.energis-idc.net!216.196.110.149.MISMATCH!border2.nntp.ams.giganews.
com!border1.nntp.ams.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!feeder01.fiberworld.nl!feed
er01.fiberworld.nl!news-out2.kabelfoon.nl!newsfeed.kabelfoon.nl!xindi.nntp.kabe
lfoon.nl!newsfeed.tpinternet.pl!nemesis.news.tpi.pl!news.tpi.pl!not-for-mail
alt.config,alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d,alt.binaries.news-server-comparison,misc.
legal,alt.lawyers,alt.security.espionage
Subject: Re: Easynews Subscriber Claims Admins Leaking Private Info
Quit bullshitting.
DevilsPGD
2005-05-17 19:50:41 UTC
Post by j***@pedward.cock
You'd hand over anything demanded in a heartbeat, Jeff. Your entire
business depends on a tiny handful of leftover laws which allow you to
legally do what most people would get 100 years in prison for. You
know this, and you also know you're not gonna fuck around with people
who could put pressure on lobbyists to revamp those laws.
Leftover laws? Since when is the DMCA "leftover"?
In Jolt We Trust
godzilla
2005-05-17 20:45:55 UTC
Post by j***@pedward.cock
On Tue, 17 May 2005 16:33:32 GMT, Jeff "godzilla" Minor
Your argument doesn't wash. While you provide an excellent news server,
your rationalizations are bullshit.
I think you "rolled over" on logic and common sense. Everything you say
is tripe.
Rumor has it that you've rolled over on many people in the past.
there is a $50k bounty (posted numerous times in easynews.support) for
proof in public documents (court papers, warrants, etc) that we have
ever done this to a legit user (not someone posting viruses, etc).
seeing that we haven't ever payed out.. it's jus that, rumor.
(g) Or, seeing as "legit" and "etc" are subjective,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ok.. find any evidence that we have given log info out on anyone but
the sobig virus poster..
The name is Mike, btw.
Kohout Krusher
2005-05-17 23:47:52 UTC
Post by godzilla
Post by j***@pedward.cock
On Tue, 17 May 2005 16:33:32 GMT, Jeff "godzilla" Minor
Your argument doesn't wash. While you provide an excellent news server,
your rationalizations are bullshit.
I think you "rolled over" on logic and common sense. Everything you say
is tripe.
Rumor has it that you've rolled over on many people in the past.
there is a $50k bounty (posted numerous times in easynews.support) for
proof in public documents (court papers, warrants, etc) that we have
ever done this to a legit user (not someone posting viruses, etc).
seeing that we haven't ever payed out.. it's jus that, rumor.
(g) Or, seeing as "legit" and "etc" are subjective,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ok.. find any evidence that we have given log info out on anyone but
the sobig virus poster..
What underhanded shit you've pulled doesn't have to find its way into a
courtroom, and consequently what evidence was obtained won't be revealed
because it would compromise the source. But you've fucked around with it,
and you've also fucked around with price fixing schemes designed to hurt
your competitors. You're a slippery snake. Some may call you a common
carrier, but in reality you're just a common criminal. This isn't a news
server comparison group, it's a virtual chat room for malicious, lying
mobsters. Criminals who actually can AND do think they're successful
businessmen because some stupid leftover laws allow them the privilege,
surrounded by a handful of trolls and emotionally-disturbed, pocket-lining
toadies who think they're your equals because they got someone's account
TOS'd or made it through the day without offing themselves. But a man like
you, who derives wealth from distributing child pornography, is nothing
but a slug. Some men are honest businessmen operating legitimate
businesses, and then there's people like you - people who upload pictures
of renovation work being done on the exterior of the Easynews building, but
blur out the street names. People like Jeremy Nixon, who silence those
voicing contrary opinion by censorship. People like Chris "akula" Caputo,
whose corporate office is a self-service storage facility. People like Curt
Welch, who allows organized criminals free access in return for promised
distribution. Legitimate businesses don't do that - but then again,
legitimate businessmen don't distribute child pornography and claim
exemption by ignorance. By being too fucking stupid to know what the hell
has been on their servers for 10 years. Too fucking stupid to figure out
that 99.99% of the content on those servers is illegal. Too fucking stupid
to know that alt.binaries.pictures.hard-core.pre-teen might contain
hard-core pictures of pre-teens. And your recent polite banter with a
subscriber who you KNOW is a pedophile, means you've reached even a new
low. A fucking slug is what you are, and what you'll die.
The name is Mike, btw.
2005-05-17 23:55:12 UTC
discredited uff scum goes off deep end again spewing lies
and filth about honest businessman. in the midst of 7 day
psuchotic rampage full of lies, distortion, forged archives,
altered posts and death threats, it has been getting slammed
and kicked by outraged usenet community sick of it's gutless
maggot actions.
any lea, this is a criminal and needs removal from decent
citizenry.
does the aclu monitor usenet for civil rights violations?
news.easynews.com!en212!core-easynews!newsfeed2.easynews.com!easynews.com!easy
news!newsfeed.news2me.com!newsfeed.tpinternet.pl!nemesis.news.tpi.pl!news.tpi.p
The name is Mike, btw.
J***@attention.net
2005-05-17 19:06:37 UTC
Post by j***@pedward.cock
there is only one person who posts from easynews as godzilla.. the
founder and co-owner of easynews..
give us a ring on our toll-free number and ask to be transfered to
godzilla.. you'll only get 1 person everytime.. me.
except when you're destroying tokyo?
I've got a GSM phone.. no problems there.. ;)
How adorable. Jeff "godzilla" Minor, a multi-millionaire who makes his
fortune by internationally distributing pirated software and child
pornography,
And he peddles it to kids as well.
Anyone with ten bucks can get a SLEasynews account. No ID or Credit Card needed.
Heck you don't even need a computer. Just log on from your school or library
computer.
Pedos on parole and not allowed to own computers or log on to the Internet must
love SLEasynews.
Uni
2005-05-18 00:16:02 UTC
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by j***@pedward.cock
there is only one person who posts from easynews as godzilla.. the
founder and co-owner of easynews..
give us a ring on our toll-free number and ask to be transfered to
godzilla.. you'll only get 1 person everytime.. me.
except when you're destroying tokyo?
I've got a GSM phone.. no problems there.. ;)
How adorable. Jeff "godzilla" Minor, a multi-millionaire who makes his
fortune by internationally distributing pirated software and child
pornography,
And he peddles it to kids as well.
Funny, I thought Easynews canceled your account?

Uni
J***@attention.net
2005-05-18 02:09:17 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by j***@pedward.cock
How adorable. Jeff "godzilla" Minor, a multi-millionaire who makes his
fortune by internationally distributing pirated software and child
pornography,
And he peddles it to kids as well.
Funny, I thought Easynews canceled your account?
That's true.
It's also true godzilla is a liar, a thief, sells SLEasynews to anyone with ten
bucks, including kids. My niece was fifteen, and she got an account.
He supports you so it's not a stretch that he supports other pedos as well.

Remember when the entire support crew at SLEasynews was trying to help their
customers unethically and possibly illegally use Google mailboxes to store
pictures.
That would be perfect for pedos like you not wanting to get caught with the
stuff on their home computers.

It's anything for a buck at SLEasynews.:)
Uni
2005-05-18 02:26:15 UTC
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by Uni
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by j***@pedward.cock
How adorable. Jeff "godzilla" Minor, a multi-millionaire who makes his
fortune by internationally distributing pirated software and child
pornography,
And he peddles it to kids as well.
Funny, I thought Easynews canceled your account?
That's true.
It's also true godzilla is a liar, a thief, sells SLEasynews to anyone with ten
bucks, including kids.
And you knew this, but didn't do anything about it? You're instrumental,
James.

Uni
J***@attention.net
2005-05-18 02:36:30 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by Uni
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by j***@pedward.cock
How adorable. Jeff "godzilla" Minor, a multi-millionaire who makes his
fortune by internationally distributing pirated software and child
pornography,
And he peddles it to kids as well.
Funny, I thought Easynews canceled your account?
That's true.
It's also true godzilla is a liar, a thief, sells SLEasynews to anyone with ten
bucks, including kids.
And you knew this, but didn't do anything about it?
Hey, I suggested to those Christian Coalition types in Arizona to pull a sting
operation on SLEasynews by getting one of their kids to sign up for an account.
It's in God's hands now.:)
Uni
2005-05-18 02:47:57 UTC
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by Uni
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by Uni
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by j***@pedward.cock
How adorable. Jeff "godzilla" Minor, a multi-millionaire who makes his
fortune by internationally distributing pirated software and child
pornography,
And he peddles it to kids as well.
Funny, I thought Easynews canceled your account?
That's true.
It's also true godzilla is a liar, a thief, sells SLEasynews to anyone with ten
bucks, including kids.
And you knew this, but didn't do anything about it?
Hey, I suggested to those Christian Coalition types in Arizona to pull a sting
operation on SLEasynews by getting one of their kids to sign up for an account.
It's in God's hands now.:)
It was funny, James. Yeah, someone flamed me in the EN support group. I
sat back at watched them get a warning, just like you used to, well,
before your little pudgy fingers were taped together!!!!

:-)

Uni
godzilla
I'ts Mike, again, btw..
Kohout Krusher
2005-05-17 22:49:28 UTC
On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:47:24 GMT, an as-yet unidentified criminal posting as
Post by j***@pedward.cock
[...]
Its Mike, again, btw..
Mike, eh? Well lessee, you just said.............

From: godzilla <***@easynews.comm>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d,alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:26:19 GMT

there is only one person who posts from easynews as godzilla.. the
founder and co-owner of easynews.. give us a ring on our toll-free
number and ask to be transfered to godzilla.. you'll only get 1
person everytime.. me.

But then there's this............

From: Jeff <***@easynews.com>
Newsgroups: easynews.announce
Subject: Re: Aug 30 10pm PST - Route program issues (godzilla)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT

Looks like we got it fixed.. not sure how stable it will be.. proceed
with caution.

godzilla

So were you lying when you posted as "Jeff", or were you lying when you said
only 1 person has posted as "godzilla"?

Why should anyone sign up with a service run by a lying newsadmin?

Do you consider your pedophile subscriber Edward "(e)" Kohout to be your
intellectual equal?

Would you trust Kohout to babysit any offspring that came out of Brandi's
womb?

Would you trust Kohout to babysit ANY children?

What's the extent of your relationship with Chris Caputo?
Uni
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT
Looks like we got it fixed.. not sure how stable it will be.. proceed
with caution.
godzilla
So were you lying when you posted as "Jeff", or were you lying when you said
only 1 person has posted as "godzilla"?
Why should anyone sign up with a service run by a lying newsadmin?
Do you consider your pedophile subscriber Edward "(e)" Kohout to be your
intellectual equal?
Would you trust Kohout to babysit any offspring that came out of Brandi's
womb?
Would you trust Kohout to babysit ANY children?
What's the extent of your relationship with Chris Caputo?
Man, I sure am glad I'm not your enemy!!!

:-)

Uni
Kohout Krusher
<G>
Steve Leyland
2005-05-20 04:10:10 UTC
Uni wrote:
: Kohout Krusher wrote:
:
:: On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:47:24 GMT, an as-yet unidentified criminal
:: posting as godzilla <***@easynews.comm> got caught in another
:: Minor lie:
::
::
::: On Tue, 17 May 2005 17:29:45 +0000, ***@pedward.cock wrote:
:::
:::
:::: On Tue, 17 May 2005 16:35:32 GMT, godzilla <***@easynews.comm>
:::: wrote:
::::
::::
::::: On Tue, 17 May 2005 16:29:07 GMT, ***@some.domain (e) wrote:
:::::
:::::
:::::: In article <***@4ax.com>,
:::::: godzilla <***@easynews.comm> wrote:
::::::
::::::
::::::: there is only one person who posts from easynews as godzilla..
::::::: the founder and co-owner of easynews..
:::::::
[...]
:: From: godzilla <***@easynews.comm>
:: Newsgroups:
:: alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d,alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
:: Subject: Re: Easynews Subscriber Claims Admins Leaking Private
:: Info Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:26:19 GMT Message-ID:
:: <***@4ax.com>
::
:: there is only one person who posts from easynews as godzilla..
:: the founder and co-owner of easynews.. give us a ring on our
:: toll-free number and ask to be transfered to godzilla.. you'll
:: only get 1 person everytime.. me.
::
::
:: But then there's this............
::
::
:: From: Jeff <***@easynews.com>
:: Newsgroups: easynews.announce
:: Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT
::
[...]

unsurprising, as you are unable to deal with simple requests for proof of
what you post. no wonder UFFie-tard aligns himself with you. perhaps he
didn't hear about plgpics?
:
: :-)
:
: Uni
--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Only 7% of the population are lefties.
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling twat of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow
Aratzio
2005-05-20 04:18:03 UTC
On Fri, 20 May 2005 05:10:10 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
Post by Steve Leyland
no wonder UFFie-tard aligns himself with you. perhaps he
didn't hear about plgpics?
Actually uffie-tard has been asked numerous times what it thinks about
the Unitard and its *pretty little girl pictures* and *uniscans*.
Seems someone as concerned about pedophilia as the Uffie-tard would
not like having the Unitard slurping.
--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Steve Leyland
2005-05-20 04:43:00 UTC
: <***@meow.org.invalid> wrote:
:
:: no wonder UFFie-tard aligns himself with you. perhaps he
:: didn't hear about plgpics?
:
: Actually uffie-tard has been asked numerous times what it thinks about
: the Unitard and its *pretty little girl pictures* and *uniscans*.
: Seems someone as concerned about pedophilia as the Uffie-tard would
: not like having the Unitard slurping.

not just me who finds this strange, then...
--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

He who laughs, lasts.
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling twat of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow
DE
2005-05-20 23:17:25 UTC
Post by Steve Leyland
no wonder UFFie-tard aligns himself with you. perhaps he
didn't hear about plgpics?
Actually uffie-tard has been asked numerous times what it thinks about
the Unitard and its *pretty little girl pictures* and *uniscans*.
Seems someone as concerned about pedophilia as the Uffie-tard would
not like having the Unitard slurping.
You fail to understand: uffie-tard is very very busy getting upset
about such terribly important issues as two adults engaging in some
light consensual on-line flirting -- next thing, it's going to start
whacking with it's library ruler all those college kids who stand in
the hallways hugging -- just doesn't have time to notice that it's
lap-dog bootlicker is an _actual_ pedo.

IAC, it only throws the "pedo" thing when it can't find anything else
... There's nobody around who actually thinks uffie cares at all about
"Usenet Freedom".

The term would be "self-aggrandizing", I believe, although I think
"church lady" or "prude" would be an apt secondary description.

-- DE
2005-05-21 00:58:57 UTC
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
along with gutless maggot, psycho, stalker, major felon,
thief, liar, and always, asshole.
b***@baby.raper
2005-05-21 02:11:18 UTC
Post by e
gutless maggot, psycho, stalker, major felon,
thief, liar, and always, asshole.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, a _MAJOR_ felon!!

Major Felon.........wasn't he the d00d who had a genie that came out of a bottle?

Hey baby raper............anything pan out from all those folks who were "keepin
very good records" and "hacking NSP logs"............OVER NINE MONTHS AGO?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: ***@verizon.net (e)
Newsgroups: rec.models.scale
Subject: Re: mp3s from BOSE
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 18:19:46 GMT

there are some smart folks tracking these clowns and keepin
very good records of their illegal activities. the uffies are
getting smug and complacent. so the end will be all that
funnier.

From: ***@verizon.net (e)
Newsgroups: rec.models.scale
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 01:36:17 GMT

there are people logging and hacking nsp logs to build a case.

Run off now to .boneless, Pedward. Someone just posted a Stanley Kubrick film we
_know_ you'll like.................

From: r.k. at powerpost.com (r.k.)
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.boneless
Subject: Post van r.k. Lolita (1962) klasieker, dvd-5 cce 7passes
FTD#388743 [003/128] - "lolita_rk.nfo" yEnc ()
Date: 19 May 2005 00:42:46 GMT
DE wrote:
: Aratzio wrote:
:: On Fri, 20 May 2005 05:10:10 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
:: <***@meow.org.invalid> wrote:
::
[...]

I also mentioned to the uffie-tard that *real* pedos are active in
alt.fan.aavfff,alt.fan.air,alt.fan.chris,alt.fan.fog,alt.fan.john,alt.fan.pegas,alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.fan.rdm
and alt.fan.tna and that his *talents* might be better aimed there if he's
as anti-pedo as he claims.
has he bothered to post there? has he shite. good job meow is taking care of
it.

: ... There's nobody around who actually thinks uffie cares at all about
: "Usenet Freedom".

ah yes, remember his old .sig?:

-=- Usenet Freedom Fighters -=-
Liberty and Justice For ALL

ALL except those with whom he becomes obsessed of course...heh.

Don't Be a Thumper...and DON'T LET THEM THUMP YOU!
-=- "Since 1998!" -=-

ok, I won't thump, but hows about I SPANK YOU again, uffie-tard?
:
: The term would be "self-aggrandizing", I believe, although I think
: "church lady" or "prude" would be an apt secondary description.

my description would be more like "obsessive kook wanker", but then I'm not
one to mince my words.
:
: -- DE
--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

To educate educators! But the first ones must educate themselves! And
for these I write. - Friedrich Nietzsche

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow
2005-05-21 03:34:53 UTC
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
you forgot that it CANNOT post without using it's admittedly
forged, altered and out of context archive. that is ALL it
is
Uni
2005-05-21 04:48:03 UTC
Post by e
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
UFF kicked your behind, just like they did with Leyland's & DE's.

:-)

Uni
Fred Hall
2005-05-21 04:52:36 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by e
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
Posting in AUK, again I see. While referencing UFF, is that like how
Supernews and Easynews kicked your ass?
Post by Uni
:-)
Uni PE + CUM, reformed child ponographer
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.

--
Post by Uni
I have to admit, I'm not well liked in usenet, because I personally had
many usenet accounts terminated, because people do not obey my wishes. --- Uni clarifies it all
Post by e
Which part is cornfusing for you?
Any word greater than two letters long.
I swear it happened in
MID <***@no.email.invalid>
Uni
2005-05-21 05:04:16 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.

:-)

James wrote:
"Gary Burnore, you're nothing more than a pimple on usenet's behind".

:-)

Uni
Fred Hall
2005-05-21 05:51:32 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?

While you're at it, why was it Supernews and usa.net dumped you?
Post by Uni
:-)
"Gary Burnore, you're nothing more than a pimple on usenet's behind".
:-)
Uni PE + CUM (Reformed Child Pornographer)
MID <***@no.email.invalid>
Olaf Timandahaff
2005-05-21 08:57:18 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them also?
Tardzilla hates Databasix, but only because Gary said "No way Unitard"
While you're at it, why was it Supernews and usa.net dumped you?
Too much 'Tardiness with the payment?
:-)
I swear it happened in
Uni
2005-05-21 14:33:39 UTC
Post by Olaf Timandahaff
Post by Fred Hall
While you're at it, why was it Supernews and usa.net dumped you?
Too much 'Tardiness with the payment?
Not bad. Maybe in another two years, that brain cell of yours will
impress me again.

:-)

Uni
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-21 22:24:31 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
Post by Fred Hall
While you're at it, why was it Supernews and usa.net dumped you?
Post by Uni
:-)
"Gary Burnore, you're nothing more than a pimple on usenet's behind".
:-)
Uni PE + CUM (Reformed Child Pornographer)
--
***@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
Fred Hall
2005-05-21 22:38:03 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:24:31 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix. I guess when
Easynews nukes his account the only NSP that might accept him might be
jazztel.es.
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
While you're at it, why was it Supernews and usa.net dumped you?
:-)
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-21 22:43:44 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
Can't say the tard didn't try though. Caught it in the signup process
and nuked it.
Post by Fred Hall
I guess when Easynews nukes his account the only NSP that might accept him might be
jazztel.es.
Yep.
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
While you're at it, why was it Supernews and usa.net dumped you?
:-)
PJR
2005-05-21 23:02:20 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
Can't say the tard didn't try though. Caught it in the signup process
and nuked it.
<SPANK>
Tee hee.
</SPANK>

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Uni
2005-05-21 23:13:54 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
Can't say the tard didn't try though. Caught it in the signup process
and nuked it.
<SPANK>
Tee hee.
</SPANK>
PJR :-)
Gary once said - my sock puppets will make everyone believe my service
is large.

:-)

Uni
PJR
2005-05-21 23:30:48 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by PJR
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
Can't say the tard didn't try though. Caught it in the signup process
and nuked it.
<SPANK>
Tee hee.
</SPANK>
PJR :-)
Gary once said - my sock puppets will make everyone believe my service
is large.
Uni once said - I am a pedo who jerks off in ABN-S-C.

PJR :-)

Uni
2005-05-21 23:38:28 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by Uni
Post by PJR
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
Can't say the tard didn't try though. Caught it in the signup process
and nuked it.
<SPANK>
Tee hee.
</SPANK>
PJR :-)
Gary once said - my sock puppets will make everyone believe my service
is large.
Uni once said - I am a pedo who jerks off in ABN-S-C.
PJR :-)
PJR = Pedo, JR.

Be gone, you Databasix troll.

Uni
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-21 23:53:24 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by Uni
Post by PJR
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
Can't say the tard didn't try though. Caught it in the signup process
and nuked it.
<SPANK>
Tee hee.
</SPANK>
PJR :-)
Gary once said - my sock puppets will make everyone believe my service
is large.
Uni once said - I am a pedo who jerks off in ABN-S-C.
PJR :-)
PJR
Non denial noted, pedo.
PJR
2005-05-22 00:36:42 UTC
Post by Uni
PJR = Pedo, JR.
That's by far the most intelligent thing I've ever read on Usenet,
'Tard. I expect you'll receive a unanimous "Best Flamer" award from
all the clever folks of alt.flame for this giggalicious effort.

PJR :-)

Uni
2005-05-22 04:33:19 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by Uni
PJR = Pedo, JR.
That's by far the most intelligent thing I've ever read on Usenet,
'Tard.
Gary Burnore told me to say it.

:-)

Uni
PJR :-)
The Horny Geek
2005-05-31 08:43:19 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by PJR
Post by Uni
PJR = Pedo, JR.
That's by far the most intelligent thing I've ever read on Usenet,
'Tard.
Gary Burnore told me to say it.
Is that what you call one of your personalities? It must be incredibly
lonely then.

±
From: Peter J Ross <***@meow.org>
Newsgroups: alt.checkmate,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: Jason The Anti-Flonk (was Re: Fuck the flonk was Re: Ping:
Peter Jay Ross
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 04:06:01 +0000

Oh Deano
come to my moist thighs
which beg for your taming

without you I am bereft
and O so cold
I am surely your type
blonde, wealthy
and twelve years old.

<*ba-dum-ching*>

-
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
TNPJRL #aleph-null
Alcatroll Labs Inc. Graduate Researcher in Chuckles Studies
MEOW MEOW ARMY (TINMMA)
england.chat bronze star x 2
buried deeper than anyone else in wd's killfile
offishul saint in teh religion of Fluffy
RLU #297915
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/
"see, the mean people know who they are. the problem is the stupid
people don't know who they are, so it's the job of the mean people
(who know who they are) to make sure the stupid people are aware that
they're stupid. see?"
- j r sherman explains our mission in alt.arts.poetry.comments
"What really needs to be done is to recognize that rape isn't a big
deal and stop kowtowing to every fucked in the head bitch who cries
"rape!" Stop supporting the rape industry and send them to get
regular jobs. Make the punishment a $20 fine like a parking ticket,
about what the "crime" deserves."
- Bob (bobx23456) advocates rape in soc.men
"While Bob's position sounds extreme, he does have a point that rape
is given far more importance than it deserves. How many men would
spend their lives crying if a woman forced them to have sex with
them? Or worry about prosecuting their wife if she forced him to have
sex with her? The rape hysteria says more about women's frigidity
and lack of respect for men's sexuality than it does about the
severity of the crime.
- Mark Sobolewski joins the rapists' liberation front in soc.men
"I think you will find [Pathetic Loser] describes most people in this
group pretty well, myself included."
- Jack Archer shows insight in alt.sex.strip-clubs
"We have not been able to discuss anything meaningful since the
onslaught of the flonkers."
- wd gets it right in soc.men
Post by PJR
PJR :-)
--
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/
[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

k00kologist Kimberly Kay Barnard (Bachelor of Science, Psychology &
longtime support group troll) tells an alt.support.depression.medication
poster what the alt.usenet.kooks awards are all about:

From: Kali <***@lart.meow>
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.medication,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Linda Gore's Speech, was: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards,
December 2004

The awards granted by alt.usenet.kooks are the official Usenet kook
awards, Linda. They were not created for the purpose of devaluing acts
of kindness. They were created, and are maintained, for the purpose of
recognizing abusive posters. Your fellow nominees are liars, bigots,
frauds, forgers, defamers, screed spammers, people who falsely accuse
others of stalking when they themselves are the stalkers, etc. You get
the picture. If you don't, return to the above link and read.

Not just anyone can be nominated; there are standards that must be
upheld. No one may be nominated for purposes of revenge or a joke. Not
all nominations are accepted. There must be evidence of abuse. You have
generated a lot of it. You are an abuser.
From: spooge <***@petitmorte.net>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.flame, sci.psychology.psychotherapy
Subject: Re: Jet: Chickenshit

It's just Usenet. It's just words. But when someone, kook, idiot, fool
or dumbshit, takes it to r/l measures as has happened to Kali, then
there is going to be some retribution. If that retribution amounts to a
Kook of the Month Award, so the fuck what?

_ _ _ _ _
| | | | | | | | |
__ _| | |_ _ _ ___ ___ _ __ ___| |_ | | _____ ___ | | _____
/ _` | | __|| | | / __|/ _ \ '_ \ / _ \ __| | |/ / _ \ / _ \| |/ / __|
| (_| | | |_ | |_| \__ \ __/ | | | __/ |_ _| < (_) | (_) | <\__ \
\__,_|_|\__(_)__,_|___/\___|_| |_|\___|\__(_)_|\_\___/ \___/|_|\_\___/

MMl
MMMM
6MMMM
MMMMMM
MMMMMMM
:MMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMM
,MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMM
,MMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMC
MMMMMMMMMMMMC
8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMS
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
CMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM6
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M8 6MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
WMMMMMMMMW BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMBMMM EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
MMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMl
6 . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz MMMMMMM
.M: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM
MM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM8
MM, iMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M,MMC
WM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM , M
MW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB C
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BM
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M:
M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMl M,
MC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQCE QM
E MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M MM
:M : MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8 M Mz
MM8WMWCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMr MMMMM M Mx
@i MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. MMx M M
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. C 8, wM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMwMQM zM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM C @MM
MMMMx MMMMMMEMMMMMMM Q M
MMMM MMMM MMMMMMM lM iM
***@B MMMM MMMMMMM M WM8
:M MMM MMM CMM MWWWM W
MMM MMM M x M
MMMMMMMM BM
MMMMMMMM
xMMMMMMMMMMMMM
.MMMMMMMMMMMwMM
.MMB: @BMM

_ _ _ _ _ _
| | | |___ ___| \| | ___| |_|/ ___
| | | / __|/ _ \ . ` |/ _ \ __| / __|
| |_| \__ \ __/ |\ | __/ |_ \__ \
\___/|___/\___\_| \_/\___|\__| |___/

___ _ _____ _ _ _
/ _ \| | | __ \ | (_) |
/ /_\ \ |__ _ _ | | \/ |__ _ __ __ _ _| |__
| _ | '_ \| | | | | | __| '_ \| '__/ _` | | '_ \
| | | | |_) | |_| | | |_\ \ | | | | | (_| | | |_) |
\_| |_/_.__/ \__,_| \____/_| |_|_| \__,_|_|_.__/

From: John Henry <***@inNOSPAMsurgent.orgy>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell, alt.flame
Subject: Re: NOM: Sn*htards (collectively) for GK (was Re: NOMINATION:
HL&S -> Re: WARNING: -> Re: THE OUTING OF USENET GANGS-AUK MORONS)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:10:03 -0000

The Sn*h collective is a worthless garbage dump of tired lames, impotent
wretches, losers, and WOMBATs. In the years I've been on Usenet, I've
managed to find common ground and even comraderie with literally
*hundreds* of individuals and groups with whom I, in a former state of
cluelessness, once butted heads. The Sn*htards stand out bright and
clear among a very, very small group of folks with whom I can find no
common ground, in whom I can find no redeeming value, and for whom I
have absolutely no respect whatsoever.

I wouldn't feed Dean Humphries a handful of my own shit if he showed up
starving on my doorstep and begged for it. And I wouldn't put it past
him to do so.
From: Lionel <***@alt.net>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.flame, alt.snuh,
alt.auktards.spank-spank-spank, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Subject: Re: NOMINATION: Bill Cleere for BUSTED URINAL
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:10:50 +1000

The only people who actually like 'UPA' are the ones who do it.

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,
±
2005-05-23 10:47:21 UTC
If consensus is truth, then I'm invariably always wrong.
The Horny Geek
2005-05-31 08:37:01 UTC
Post by PJR
Post by Uni
Post by PJR
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:24:31 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
On Sat, 21 May 2005 00:51:32 -0500, Fred Hall
He would be in for a surprise at Databasix then, wouldn't he :)
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-21 23:52:56 UTC
Post by Uni
Gary once said - my sock puppets will make everyone believe my service
is large.
Post proof, liar.
2005-05-21 22:44:48 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
While you're at it, why was it Supernews and usa.net dumped you?
Post by Uni
:-)
"Gary Burnore, you're nothing more than a pimple on usenet's behind".
:-)
Uni PE + CUM (Reformed Child Pornographer)
chello will give him a loser account.

<AOLje.399972$***@fe01.news.easynews.com>
Uni
2005-05-21 22:47:35 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
No, it's the other way around. Databasix is pissed at me, because they
want professionals to use their service, rather than their current loons.

Uni - The Professional

I guess when
jazztel.es.
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-21 23:05:24 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
No, it's the other way around. Databasix is pissed at me, because they
want professionals to use their service, rather than their current loons.
Poor tard. Rejected again.
Post by Uni
Uni - The Professional Porn Collector.
Fred Hall
2005-05-22 01:17:24 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
No, it's the other way around. Databasix is pissed at me, because they
want professionals to use their service, rather than their current loons.
Then why was your request for an account denied, 'Tard?
Post by Uni
Uni - The Professional Child Pornographer
I guess when
MID <***@no.email.invalid>
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-22 02:33:08 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
No, it's the other way around. Databasix is pissed at me, because they
want professionals to use their service, rather than their current loons.
Then why was your request for an account denied, 'Tard?
In all fairness. He didn't request one. He went to the signup page and
signed up for one. I know it's just symantics, I just don't want him
to be able to use the phrase "request denied" as an out.
Fred Hall
2005-05-22 03:05:34 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2005 22:33:08 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
No, it's the other way around. Databasix is pissed at me, because they
want professionals to use their service, rather than their current loons.
Then why was your request for an account denied, 'Tard?
In all fairness. He didn't request one. He went to the signup page and
signed up for one. I know it's just symantics, I just don't want him
to be able to use the phrase "request denied" as an out.
Even so, that makes the 'Tard a hypocrite. If he despises DataBasix
so much, why would he even bother going to the signup page? But hey,
that's the Unitard.

Such a pathetic creature.
jazztel.es.
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-22 03:07:02 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
[...]
I think he really wanted to "belong" somewhere.
Post by Fred Hall
Such a pathetic creature.
Indeed.
The Horny Geek
2005-05-31 08:41:20 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix, so there's be something worth charging for.
So what's wrong with DataBasix? Did you lose an account with them
also?
We won't let him have one.
That explains why the Tard is so pissed at DataBasix.
No, it's the other way around. Databasix is pissed at me, because they
want professionals to use their service, rather than their current loons.
I think that I am pretty safe when I say that Databasix doesn't want
professional fucktards and pedos.

One wonders why you persist in trying to get an account when you get
bitchslapped every time you try? Professional stupidity per chance?
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-21 22:24:31 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by Fred Hall
Fixed your sig again, and at no charge, again.
Maybe you should fix Databasix,
He doesn't own it, dipshit.
Post by Uni
so there's be something worth charging for.
Whining because you'll never be allowed an account, Unitard?
Steve Leyland
2005-05-21 05:13:03 UTC
Uni wrote:
: e wrote:
:
:: In article <d6m9tl$h8g$***@upa.databasix.com>, "Steve Leyland"
:: <***@meow.org.invalid> wrote:
::
::
::: DE wrote:
:::: Aratzio wrote:
::::: On Fri, 20 May 2005 05:10:10 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
::::: <***@meow.org.invalid> wrote:
:::::
[...]

perhaps I blinked and missed this alleged kicking of my posterior?
got proof?
an entirely futile question I know, as unitard can never back up its foolish
statements.
:
: :-)
:
: Uni
--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow
Uni
2005-05-21 05:23:01 UTC
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
Pay attention the next time, instead of trolling.

:-)

Uni - Professional Engineer
p.s. I liked the plug-in you were soliciting with spyware :-)
Steve Leyland
2005-05-21 05:57:43 UTC
Uni wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:
:: Uni wrote:
::: e wrote:
:::
:::: In article <d6m9tl$h8g$***@upa.databasix.com>, "Steve Leyland"
:::: <***@meow.org.invalid> wrote:
::::
::::
::::: DE wrote:
:::::: Aratzio wrote:
::::::: On Fri, 20 May 2005 05:10:10 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
::::::: <***@meow.org.invalid> wrote:
:::::::
[...]

colour me entirely unsurprised at lack of proof and snipping arkward bits.
as usual.
:
: :-)
:
: Uni - Professional Toilet Engineer
: p.s. I liked the plug-in you were soliciting with spyware :-)

which plugin would that be?
I assume you refer to firetune for firefox?
no spyware with that one.
--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

The key to every man is his thought. Sturdy and defying though he look,
he has a helm which he obeys, which is the idea after which all his
facts are classified. He can only be reformed by showing him a new idea
which commands his own. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow
Uni
2005-05-21 14:15:10 UTC
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
Might try a real man's browser, to make it "easier to browse".

Uni
Fred Hall
2005-05-21 05:53:35 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2005 06:13:03 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
How does one know when the UniTard is lying? It's posting to Usenet.
: :-)
MID <***@no.email.invalid>
DE
2005-05-21 13:43:41 UTC
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
Try them with shallots, lightly sautéed; you might change your mind
about that.

('course, when guys "mince", it does tend to raise eyebrows.)

-- DE
Uni
2005-05-21 14:18:05 UTC
Post by DE
Post by Steve Leyland
[...]
This raised my eyebrows......
Post by DE
Post by Steve Leyland
I suppose the difference between the embodiment of a sacred/holy symbol,
and a symbolic representation of a state, is lost on Joe.
-- DE
You miss the point as well. Oh well, at least you still have the one on
your head.
Joe
:-)

Uni
godzilla
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT
Looks like we got it fixed.. not sure how stable it will be.. proceed
with caution.
godzilla
So were you lying when you posted as "Jeff", or were you lying when you said
only 1 person has posted as "godzilla"?
I posted that from Jeff's computer.. believe it or not..
I like to fuck Caputo in ass. period.
J***@attention.net
2005-05-18 01:13:50 UTC
Post by godzilla
Post by Kohout Krusher
What's the extent of your relationship with Chris Caputo?
I like to fuck Caputo in ass. period.
That's a lie.
Everyone knows you're a bottom.:)
Kohout Krusher
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT
Looks like we got it fixed.. not sure how stable it will be.. proceed
with caution.
godzilla
So were you lying when you posted as "Jeff", or were you lying when you said
only 1 person has posted as "godzilla"?
I posted that from Jeff's computer.. believe it or not..
Uh huh. Then how come there was a "godzilla" sig appended to the post?

YOU OWN THE FUCKING SERVER. If you really made such an error, why didn't
you remove the post and replace it with a corrected one?

I have an idea - mind if we call you "Meff" or "Jike" from now on? Jeff
might fuck up and use your "godzilla" computer too. <snicker>

Does Brandi have access to the "godzilla" computer? Because if she does,
there's gonna be too many godzillas running around loose and it's getting
very fucking confusing.

Ever think of doing something most reputable businessmen do - USE YOUR
REAL NAME?

Are you legally afraid or embarrassed to do it?

And how come no one's ever seen YOUR FUCKING FACE? What the fuck kind of
legitimate businessman is afraid to post a fucking PICTURE of himself?

Even Chris "akula" Caputo has done that!

Did it ever occur to you that people might feel more comfortable dealing
with a businessman who doesn't blur the street names in corporate photos,
posts under his REAL name, and posts a REAL picture of himself, rather
than some pedophile-befriending cumdrip who hides behind a P.O. Box and
pretends to be an extinct mammal?
Post by godzilla
Post by Kohout Krusher
Why should anyone sign up with a service run by a lying newsadmin?
Do you consider your pedophile subscriber Edward "(e)" Kohout to be your
intellectual equal?
Would you trust Kohout to babysit any offspring that came out of Brandi's
womb?
Would you trust Kohout to babysit ANY children?
What's the extent of your relationship with Chris Caputo?
I like to fuck Caputo in ass. period.
There ya go - spoken like the true POS you are.

What a "reputable" businessman!

Didn't take long to peel off that shiny imitation gold-plated coating
and reveal the true rusty aluminum underbelly beneath, eh Jike?
godzilla
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT
[...]
I'd be more than willing to give you a tour of our data center in
Phoenix... any time.. you can meet the real godzilla.. even see my
drivers license if that makes you feel better.

Just let me know.. call easynews and ask to talk to godzilla and we'll
arrange it..

And you wouldn't have been the first.. we've given tours to at least a
dozen users over the years.

but lets get back on topic..

1. If you can't come up with proof that we've rolled on users
uploading.. lets talk facts.. rumor is just that.. if you can't come
up with any facts, lets leave that alone.

2. pushing child porn.. if you know of a way to prevent it from being
posted.. let me know.. again, backed up with facts.

-- godzilla
Kohout Krusher
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT
[...]
First you have to prove you're not a liar. That's very easy to do, here's
how:

Q: Is "akula" Chris Caputo?

Your only possible answers are:

A. Yes, and I, Michael Minor, swear my response to be true under penalty of perjury.
B. No, and I, Michael Minor, swear my response to be true under penalty of perjury.
C. I don't know, and I, Michael Minor, swear my response to be true under penalty of perjury.

Fail or refuse to reply, and you'll be deemed a liar.

Evade, and you'll be deemed a liar.

Reply with "B" or "C", and you'll be deemed a liar.

Reply with "A", and you'll be deemed not a liar.

Now reply and type your answer beneath this line and prove to everyone
watching that you're not a liar:
godzilla
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT
[...]
I'd have to say C..

I don't akula at all..

I've talked to Chris on the phone a few years back for about 15 min..

and I will meet Chris later this month at a usenet conference.. I'll
ask him then and let you know what he says.

:)

so tell me this, what dose of Zyprexa are you *supposed* to be on?
Kohout Krusher
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:41:30 GMT
[...]
There ya go - thanks for confirming what we're dealing with.

At this point almost NOTHING you say can be believed.
Post by godzilla
I've talked to Chris on the phone a few years back for about 15 min..
LMAO!
Post by godzilla
and I will meet Chris later this month at a usenet conference.. I'll
ask him then and let you know what he says.
:)
You do that.

On the off chance an Iraqi terrorist is reading this thread,
PLEASE find the conference and fly an airplane into the
building.
Post by godzilla
so tell me this, what dose of Zyprexa are you *supposed* to be on?
Had to Google that word and saw this on the first page...........

"ZYPREXA is a medication that has helped millions with mental
illness."

It's funny how people who accuse others on Usenet of being
mentally ill, strangely have an off-the-top-of-their-head
familiarity with names AND correct spellings of medications
used to treat the mentally ill!

Run off and service Brandi now, Mike. Don't forget to make
her extra wet by telling her how many kiddie porn images your
servers distributed today.
33rd of August
2005-05-18 05:38:32 UTC
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
Post by Kohout Krusher
First you have to prove you're not a liar. That's very easy to do, here's
Q: Is "akula" Chris Caputo?
A. Yes, and I, Michael Minor, swear my response to be true under penalty of perjury.
B. No, and I, Michael Minor, swear my response to be true under penalty of perjury.
C. I don't know, and I, Michael Minor, swear my response to be true under penalty of perjury.
Fail or refuse to reply, and you'll be deemed a liar.
Evade, and you'll be deemed a liar.
Reply with "B" or "C", and you'll be deemed a liar.
Reply with "A", and you'll be deemed not a liar.
Now reply and type your answer beneath this line and prove to everyone
I'd have to say C..
I don't akula at all..
Very cute...would you mind filling in the missing word for everyone?
As it stands, you have not admitted to knowing who akula is, and as it
stands, you have not admitted to NOT knowing who akula is.

How convenient! A sentence that most would look at and say, "Oh, he
forgot to put the word "know" in his sentence"..."I'll do it for him".

I've noticed a pattern with you "conveniently" leaving key words out
of your sentences. We'll add "shifty" and "purposefully deceitful" to
your list of attributes. Nice "resume" you have their, godzilla.

Now...would you care to fix your sentence for us?
Kohout Krusher
2005-05-18 16:32:37 UTC
On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:38:32 -0400, 33rd of August
Post by 33rd of August
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
Post by Kohout Krusher
[...]
haha sure.. I just don't proofread all that much... I don't know
akula.. although I know of him.. have seen his posts and such..
LOFL!
never really got into it.. but what's the big deal w/ this guy and
caputo? just intersted..
Must be QUITE an interest for you to have followed the thread into
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d, eh?

Or did you just drop by to see if there was any discussion on new
techniques in pirating music, and caught 33rd's post accidentally?
<snicker>
Steve Leyland
2005-05-20 04:16:44 UTC
Kohout Krusher wrote:
: On Wed, 18 May 2005 15:56:42 GMT, godzilla <***@easynews.comm>
: wrote:
:
:: On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:38:32 -0400, 33rd of August
:: <***@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:
::
::: On Wed, 18 May 2005 03:21:17 GMT, godzilla <***@easynews.comm>
::: wrote:
:::
:::: On Wed, 18 May 2005 02:50:42 +0000, Kohout Krusher
:::: <***@kohout.kom> wrote:
:::
::: (snipped)
:::
[...]

perhaps he was just looking around for obsessed mission-posting fools with
issues against chris caputo?
--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

The less a man thinks or knows about his virtues, the better we like
him. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow
33rd of August
2005-05-18 05:16:49 UTC
On Wed, 18 May 2005 02:21:49 GMT, godzilla <***@easynews.comm>
wrote:

(snipped)
Post by godzilla
2. pushing child porn.. if you know of a way to prevent it from being
posted.. let me know.. again, backed up with facts.
Not carrying _obvious_ havens for it like abp.hardcore.pre-teen or
abpe.pre-teen, etc. would be a good place to start.

I'm also sure you could obtain legal clearance from LEA to have
someone within Easynews monitor the not so obvious binary groups for
kiddie porn and report any violations to LEA and/or at least drop
those groups also.

If, or when, they move to a new group, then drop that group as well.
Hell, there are so many empty groups that you could immediately drop
50% and _no_ one would complain.

Kiddie porn pushers (and downloaders) only exist because they have a
PLATFORM from which to distribute their trash. Keep eliminating
kiddie porn havens until only "legitimate" porn groups remain. People
that inhabit "legitimate" porn groups will not tolerate kiddie porn
pushers and will self-moderate themselves...especially if YOU assist
by reporting violators to the appropriate LEA, instead of sitting on
your hands with your thumbs up your rears like you do now when you
receive abuse reports.

NO groups to post it to, means NO kiddie porn. You CAN do something
about it...you just choose NOT to, that's all.

Please don't insult our intelligence by playing Mr. Innocent, or like
someone that's just plain stump dumb.
-- godzilla
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-18 05:22:38 UTC
On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:16:49 -0400, 33rd of August
Post by 33rd of August
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
2. pushing child porn.. if you know of a way to prevent it from being
posted.. let me know.. again, backed up with facts.
Not carrying _obvious_ havens for it like abp.hardcore.pre-teen or
abpe.pre-teen, etc. would be a good place to start.
I'm also sure you could obtain legal clearance from LEA to have
someone within Easynews monitor the not so obvious binary groups for
kiddie porn and report any violations to LEA and/or at least drop
those groups also.
If, or when, they move to a new group, then drop that group as well.
Hell, there are so many empty groups that you could immediately drop
50% and _no_ one would complain.
Even better: Just drop binary groups. All of them. With all of the
OTHER methods available to shove pics and music around, USENet would
be much better off.
J***@attention.net
2005-05-18 05:49:20 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:16:49 -0400, 33rd of August
Post by 33rd of August
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
2. pushing child porn.. if you know of a way to prevent it from being
posted.. let me know.. again, backed up with facts.
Not carrying _obvious_ havens for it like abp.hardcore.pre-teen or
abpe.pre-teen, etc. would be a good place to start.
I'm also sure you could obtain legal clearance from LEA to have
someone within Easynews monitor the not so obvious binary groups for
kiddie porn and report any violations to LEA and/or at least drop
those groups also.
If, or when, they move to a new group, then drop that group as well.
Hell, there are so many empty groups that you could immediately drop
50% and _no_ one would complain.
Even better: Just drop binary groups. All of them. With all of the
OTHER methods available to shove pics and music around, USENet would
be much better off.
Well yeah, there would still be you, Aratzio, Far Canal, the Turd, and 50,000
other troll wanabees. Yeah that would be worth sticking around for.
I can find that in any AOL chat room after schools out.
Farkin Elle
2005-05-18 06:42:59 UTC
Post by J***@attention.net
I can find that in any AOL chat room after schools out.
Finally. So you're one of them old pervs who chats to kiddies and
claims to be at skool too. How much of this kiddie pron you're so
worried about shows you in action?
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-19 00:32:15 UTC
Post by Farkin Elle
Post by J***@attention.net
I can find that in any AOL chat room after schools out.
Finally. So you're one of them old pervs who chats to kiddies and
claims to be at skool too.
I took it to mean that he read AOL chat rooms after he got home from
school.
Post by Farkin Elle
How much of this kiddie pron you're so worried about shows you in action?
No wonder he's worried about it.
J***@attention.net
2005-05-19 00:49:02 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Farkin Elle
How much of this kiddie pron you're so worried about shows you in action?
No wonder he's worried about it.
Didn't this grade school "You flame my childish ass so now I'm going to tell
everyone you're a pedophile" get old about 15 years ago?

Gary You're just a pimple on the ass of usenet and most of your customers are a
rash. Deal with it man, those are the facts.
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-19 00:57:15 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Farkin Elle
How much of this kiddie pron you're so worried about shows you in action?
No wonder he's worried about it.
Didn'[SLAP]
STFU, net abuser.
J***@attention.net
2005-05-19 01:03:39 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
STFU, net abuser.
That's the problem with pimples, every once in a while you get the urge to
scratch them.<g>
Uni
2005-05-19 02:16:55 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Farkin Elle
How much of this kiddie pron you're so worried about shows you in action?
No wonder he's worried about it.
Didn'[SLAP]
STFU, net abuser.
Gary, don't you worry that your customers make find you acting like a
a-hole? Oh, that's right, you have NO customers!!!!

:-)

Uni
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-19 02:23:28 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Farkin Elle
How much of this kiddie pron you're so worried about shows you in action?
No wonder he's worried about it.
Didn'[SLAP]
STFU, net abuser.
Gary, [SLAP]
Where's the law, Uni?
Uni
2005-05-19 02:33:58 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Farkin Elle
How much of this kiddie pron you're so worried about shows you in action?
No wonder he's worried about it.
Didn'[SLAP]
STFU, net abuser.
Gary, [SLAP]
Where's the law, Uni?
Ask Elmo - http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet/

:-)

Uni
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-19 02:44:11 UTC
Post by Uni
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by Farkin Elle
How much of this kiddie pron you're so worried about shows you in action?
No wonder he's worried about it.
Didn'[SLAP]
STFU, net abuser.
Gary, [SLAP]
Where's the law, Uni?
Ask Elmo
Admission you lied again noted.
Uni
2005-05-19 02:14:43 UTC
Post by J***@attention.net
Gary You're just a pimple on the ass of usenet
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

:-)

Uni
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-19 00:32:15 UTC
On Tue, 17 May 2005 22:49:20 -0700, James likely accidentally forged a
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by Gary L. Burnore
On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:16:49 -0400, 33rd of August
Post by 33rd of August
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
[...]
So you've not yet mastered killfiles?
Kohout Krusher
2005-05-18 16:33:01 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:16:49 -0400, 33rd of August
Post by 33rd of August
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
[...]
Post by godzilla
-- godzilla
droping groups doesn't work.. people need to focus more on the
posters..
Start by setting an example, Mike - TOS your pedophile customer Edward
"(e)" Kohout right now.

He's violated the DMCA about 75 times within the past 72 hours in
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.nospam - consider yourself placed on actual
notice.

"Focus more on the posters" like you just said, Mike. Show us how
it's done. <G>
Post by Gary L. Burnore
posters get caught all the time.. what the feds need to do is make
them make a 2 minute xvid and post it to usenet "I used to post as
____ and now I'm doing 15 years in federal prision. Lost my job,
house, family and friends.
That won't work, Mike - Kohout has no job, no house and no friends.
Post by Gary L. Burnore
I'll also have to register as a sex-offender when I get out which
will limit where I can live and work for the rest of my life"..
That won't work either, Mike - Gary Burnore's a registered sex-offender
and he's living and working as a newsadmin.
Post by Gary L. Burnore
I think that'd go a long way to preventing people from posting.
but the 'remove the group' stuff just doesn't work.. we've tried
that.. and some times we get calls from fbi or customs (ICE now), that
say "hey!, don't remove that group, we use it to track these guys"..
geesh..
LOFL! State the names of the FBI agents who called you and asked that
you MAINTAIN kiddie porn groups and knowingly violate the law, Mike.
I triple dog dare you.
Post by Gary L. Burnore
after 10 years of running a server, I've come to the conclusion that
it is best to leave the KP posters in the open where they are easier
to track and arrest. There has been a dramatic decrease in the KP
content posted to usenet over the last 5 years.. and I think it will
continue to decrease.
And just how the fuck would you know there's been a dramatic decrease
in kiddie porn on your servers without knowing your servers contain
kiddie porn..Hm?

Are you stating for the record that you DO know your servers contain
kiddie porn, Mike?
Post by Gary L. Burnore
removing groups just pushes these people to other nooks and crannys..
they even start to encrpyt posts because of the pressure.. take the
pressure off and let them get confortable and pop-em.
Then go "pop" Kohout now, Mike. Show everyone how you pop a pedophile.
Post by Gary L. Burnore
that's my take on it anyway.
You ever been to Seattle, Mike?
Kohout Krusher
2005-05-18 17:53:52 UTC
On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:18:16 -0000, Chris "(akula)" Caputo
Post by Kohout Krusher
He's violated the DMCA about 75 times within the past 72 hours in
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.nospam - consider yourself placed on actual
notice.
You ought to read the Act itself and comply with its requirements
before issuing demands.
"issuing demands"? And when exactly was he forced or
blackmailed, Chris? When were the words "Or else!" or "You'd
better!" used?

You compulsively-lying sack of shit.
He's under no obligation to do anything until an authorized
claimant meets the Act's prerequisites for a complaint.
What a lonely, miserable and sheltered world you live in, Chris.

This may come as a shock to you, but genuinely good and honest
people often do the right thing without being legally obligated
to do it.

Minor was just informed that one of his pedophile customers
committed 75 FELONIES within the past 3 days alone. Will he do
the right thing, or will he wait for a complaint from an
authorized claimant meeting an Act's prerequisite because he's
too ignorant to view the posts for himself and know that Kohout
didn't write, play or sing ANY of the copyrighted material he
pirated?

There's a warm place in hell reserved for you, Chris. You're a
walking fungus.
J***@attention.net
2005-05-18 18:48:05 UTC
Post by Kohout Krusher
There's a warm place in hell reserved for you, Chris.
All he has to do is out live everyone in the Bush administration.
There won't be any room left in hell.
Farkin Elle
2005-05-18 19:05:00 UTC
Post by J***@attention.net
All he has to do is out live everyone in the Bush administration.
There won't be any room left in hell.
Busy in the AOL kiddie chat rooms today ?
Must be getting close to skools out time.
J***@attention.net
Why should I bother, I have you and the Turd entertaining me right here.:)
Farkin Elle
2005-05-18 22:39:53 UTC
Post by J***@attention.net
Post by Farkin Elle
Busy in the AOL kiddie chat rooms today ?
Must be getting close to skools out time.
Why should I bother, I have you and the Turd entertaining me right here.:)
Do we have to call you bobby boy or kylie? It wouldn't do for you to
get out of practice pretending to be something you're not.
godzilla
2005-05-18 20:19:34 UTC
Post by Kohout Krusher
Post by Gary L. Burnore
On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:16:49 -0400, 33rd of August
Post by 33rd of August
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
-- godzilla
droping groups doesn't work.. people need to focus more on the
posters..
Start by setting an example, Mike - TOS your pedophile customer Edward
"(e)" Kohout right now.
He's violated the DMCA about 75 times within the past 72 hours in
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.nospam - consider yourself placed on actual
notice.
actual notice requires a 'written' response by mail.. but email is
acceptable if we know the designated agent..
Post by Gary L. Burnore
posters get caught all the time.. what the feds need to do is make
them make a 2 minute xvid and post it to usenet "I used to post as
____ and now I'm doing 15 years in federal prision. Lost my job,
house, family and friends.
That won't work, Mike - Kohout has no job, no house and no friends.
sucks for him.
Post by Kohout Krusher
Post by Gary L. Burnore
I'll also have to register as a sex-offender when I get out which
will limit where I can live and work for the rest of my life"..
That won't work either, Mike - Gary Burnore's a registered sex-offender
and he's living and working as a newsadmin.
sucks for him too. where at?
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22bruce+applin%22
Post by Kohout Krusher
Post by Gary L. Burnore
after 10 years of running a server, I've come to the conclusion that
it is best to leave the KP posters in the open where they are easier
to track and arrest. There has been a dramatic decrease in the KP
content posted to usenet over the last 5 years.. and I think it will
continue to decrease.
And just how the fuck would you know there's been a dramatic decrease
in kiddie porn on your servers without knowing your servers contain
kiddie porn..Hm?
we do have an abuse desk that gets complaints everyday.. not hard to
read an email inbox.
Post by Kohout Krusher
Are you stating for the record that you DO know your servers contain
kiddie porn, Mike?
of course, we get reports, we remove, we report, as per the letter of
the law.
Post by Kohout Krusher
Post by Gary L. Burnore
removing groups just pushes these people to other nooks and crannys..
they even start to encrpyt posts because of the pressure.. take the
pressure off and let them get confortable and pop-em.
Then go "pop" Kohout now, Mike. Show everyone how you pop a pedophile.
we can't 'pop' someone unless we know the copyright holder wants them
popped.. contact the copyright holder and let them know the situation
Post by Kohout Krusher
Post by Gary L. Burnore
that's my take on it anyway.
You ever been to Seattle, Mike?
I have actually.. Caputo lives not far from Seattle.. was going to
meet and visit with him, just never had the time while I was up there.

so tell me.. what's the akula/caputo thing..
Steve Leyland
2005-05-20 04:25:10 UTC
godzilla wrote:
: On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:33:01 +0000, Kohout Krusher <***@kohout.kom>
: wrote:
:
:: On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:04:40 GMT, godzilla <***@easynews.comm>
:: wrote:
::
::: On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:16:49 -0400, 33rd of August
::: <***@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:
:::
:::: On Wed, 18 May 2005 02:21:49 GMT, godzilla <***@easynews.comm>
:::: wrote:
::::
:::: (snipped)
::::
[...]

the UFFie-tard's *proof* seems to be his obsessively archived posts with
both of them apparently using similar words. heh.
he's been boring us all rigid with it for several years now.
--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Man was born to be rich, or grow rich by use of his faculties, by the
union of thought with nature. Property is an intellectual production.
The game requires coolness, right reasoning, promptness, and patience
in the players. Cultivated labour drives out brute labour. - Ralph
Waldo Emerson

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow
33rd of August
2005-05-18 03:25:02 UTC
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
Post by Kohout Krusher
What's the extent of your relationship with Chris Caputo?
I like to fuck Caputo in ass. period.
I'm sure your answer will fly with pedward and his ilk (heck, you even
write like him...leaving out key words and not using capitals, etc.),
but there are many "silent" people reading this thread...as such, how
do you think your reply sits with them?

Please tell me that you are not really the owner of Easynews and you
are just some punk pulling a prank on us dummies. If you ARE
godzilla, and you ARE the owner of Easynews, then I am so grateful I
had the good sense to choose Giganews.

Perhaps that is ALSO why so many ISPs choose Giganews to provide news
service to their valued customers. A person is known by the company
they keep.

Your "company" is certainly one to be questioned.
Kohout Krusher
2005-05-18 04:10:58 UTC
On Tue, 17 May 2005 23:25:02 -0400, 33rd of August
Post by 33rd of August
(snipped)
Post by godzilla
Post by Kohout Krusher
What's the extent of your relationship with Chris Caputo?
I like to fuck Caputo in ass. period.
I'm sure your answer will fly with pedward and his ilk (heck, you even
write like him...leaving out key words and not using capitals, etc.),
but there are many "silent" people reading this thread...as such, how
do you think your reply sits with them?
Please tell me that you are not really the owner of Easynews and you
are just some punk pulling a prank on us dummies. If you ARE
godzilla, and you ARE the owner of Easynews, then I am so grateful I
had the good sense to choose Giganews.
Perhaps that is ALSO why so many ISPs choose Giganews to provide news
service to their valued customers. A person is known by the company
they keep.
Your "company" is certainly one to be questioned.
not to dig on giganews.. I like Jonah..
OH........MY...........GOD!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are SUCH a fucking liar, Minor. SUCH a fucking liar!

Somebody bring the plows in, we just got 5 tons of horseshit
to move...........
TheApostle
2005-05-18 04:14:51 UTC
Glory ye on this holy date Wed, 18 May 2005 04:10:58 +0000
It came to pass when Kohout Krusher <***@kohout.kom>
Hast spoken it in <d6efi1$ldt$***@nemesis.news.tpi.pl>
And thee said unto news:alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
[
[Somebody bring the plows in, we just got 5 tons of horseshit
[to move...........
[

You don't weigh 5 tons...
- --
X-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-X

Another fine post from TheApostle:

Specializing in conversation, obscured information, high explosives.
impracticable knowledge, political extremism, diverse sexuality.
nonsensical speculation, licentious contemplation, and wild rumours.

"Raw Data for Raw Nerves"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
We dont want your forgiveness. We wont make excuses.
We're not going to blame you even if you are an accessory.
But we will not accept your natural order.

We didn't come for absolution. We didn't ask to be reveled.
But isn't that the way it is, every god damn time.
Your prayers are always answerd, in the order they're received.

Real Pirates are no pirates at all. They don't kill for their reputation
...they earn it.

X-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-X
Kohout Krusher
2005-05-18 16:33:21 UTC
On Tue, 17 May 2005 23:40:57 -0400, TheApostle
Glory ye on this holy date Wed, 18 May 2005 03:29:16 GMT
And thee said unto news:alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d
[
[
[any press is good press.. even bad press.. keep those subscribers
[rolling in!!
[
[and we don't outsource to ISPs.. that's why they chose giganews.
Well I can verify right now if you are the *real* godzilla or not.
A few months ago .. quite a few actually, we had a chat via ICQ ..
Do you recall that chat and what I told you about the warez scene
and what happened?
hmm.. not specifically.. I'm still on icq right now though..
You'll have to wait a few hours, Mike. The "highly elite warez
posting force" usually doesn't get home from his $15,000/year sales
job until after 5.

<snicker>